Thursday, January 31, 2019

We got this!



I've missed blogging.
  
I mean I've seriously missed it.
  
It was deeply satisfying to me, and it was "my" thing for so many years.

Some folks can do all sorts of lovely talented things.....  
they can knit or crochet up a storm... 
they cook wonderful things to eat... 
 they paint beautiful paintings...
 they putter in their gardens... 
 they can sew fantastic quilts 
Or they even make adorable tutu's for their piggies or chickens.

Me?
I always loved being able to put my thoughts down in writing.
And, on the plus side, it's somewhat more  "socially acceptable" to blog  random thoughts, 
 Rather than to be caught muttering to oneself.
In the wrong circumstance, that can be not only deeply embarrassing, but it does get one some funny looks, as well.

But if you're a blogger and you're caught muttering to yourself, you can just brightly say:

"Oh, I am  sooo sorry!   I was just trying to work out what I planned on writing about.  You know... on my BLOG.  I really didn't mean to be talking out loud".

And off they go, hopefully semi-convinced that you're you're simply an undiscovered aspiring writer...

And not just some complete nutter.






So, my dear friend Connie and I have now made a pact, that we will encourage one another to write, and that we'll both be more diligent about posting.

I'll do my best,  Connie.

Please head over and check her out at:

http://overgoodground.blogspot.com/


Do YOU blog, or do you have favorite blogs that you follow?
Please leave the names or links in the comments.

We can all use some encouragement, girlfriend.



 


1 comment:

Tania said...

Gee whiz Kate, you are off to a flying start. I had better up my game!

I missed your previous posts because I didn't log into blogger for a few days. Oh no! Looks like I had better check in regularly from now on.

It has been so hot here that I find it draining my energy and motivation, but I feel tonight will be just the night for a blog post.

So great to read your writings again, always brings a smile to my face.

xTania


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger