Sunday, April 10, 2016

My sister is coming!! WOO HOO!



I just got word this morning, that my baby sister (Leslie) who lives in Anacortes Washington, is on her way to visit me... and I'm over the moon about it!  She messaged me from Oregon a short while ago, and told me to get her bed fixed... so it shouldn't be long now!




I'm so excited, that I can't even think straight!  
Do we take her out for meals?  Do we cook at home... do we  barbecue?  
Oh my goodness gracious...what do we do?  
I don't think she's ever actually been to Murphy's before, even though she's been to where I lived in Altaville many times over the years... so I'm thinking that maybe we'll have breakfast at the Murphys Hotel or Hillbillies restaurant?  A picnic in the park, if the weather is nice?  Or maybe some of each?

And a bed!  That's important!   I hope she doesn't mind sleeping on the couch, because with all this packing to get ready to move, that's about all I have to offer.   Even though I'm sure that she won't mind a bit, I want everything to be nice for her - perfect for her!  
You know what I mean?

It's been just about 21 years since I've seen my little sister, so this week is going to be a blast!

 This is a picture of the 3 of us girls, so, so many years ago.  My oldest sister Susan is in the back,  I'm the blond in blue, and my little sister Leslie, is the little "cute as a button" one on the right!



 Now to get that darn "bed" cleared off! 





1 comment:

Momlady said...

I was just as excited when my little sister came to visit me. We have lived apart for a loooong time. It was the beginning of really getting to know one another. I hope your visit with your sister is the best. I don't think you need to worry about what to do or where to eat. It will all work out because you will be so busy catching up :>).


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger