I just came across this on Reddirt Woman's blog, and since I haven't had my coffee yet and my brain is still a little bit sleep-muddled... TAG! You're it!
1. Respond and re-work: Answer these questions on your blog. Replace one question you dislike with one of your own invention, and add another question of your own.
2. Tag some friends to play along!
1. What's your favorite article of clothing? My stretchy pants, of course
2. Who was the last person you hugged? My office coordinator Betty, last Friday night.
Oh, and the Old Guy of course, but then I'm always hugging him. :-)
3. What's your favorite dinner? Steak and lobster... with drawn butter of course.
4. What's the last thing you bought? coffee pods for my new coffee pod machine.
5. How's your head feeling right now? Headachy, but not too bad. I just slept too hard.
6. What's your favorite weather? Foggy and cool, even though it does a nasty frizzy number on my hair.
7. What is your least favorite season? Winter, because I always feel so closed in, and I have to wear stuff on my feet. I'm a barefoot kind of gal.
8. What's in your purse? A better question might be "what's NOT in your purse." You can come to me, if you need a screwdriver, a breath mint, pedometer, band aid, book ...
9. Say something to the person who tagged you. Well since I wasn't really tagged and I just stole this tag off Reddirt Woman, I'll just say a big "thank you for what you do," to ALL my bloggy friends. Y'all brighten my day... :-)
10. What is your favorite dessert? Pecan pie, with freshly whipped real cream. mmmmmm!
11. What did you want to become as a child? A cat. They don't have to do homework and people still love you even if you scratch them.
12. What do you want to be now? retired. Possibly a cat.
13. What is your favorite hymn or song? The Old Rugged Cross or Neil Young's "Old Man"
14. What is your favorite country/state? U.S.A./ California
15. If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go? Home to Murphys California so I could dabble my feet in the creek
16. What are my most challenging goals right now? Getting ready to have the house extension built. I'll have to move some of my favorite plants that are out in the garden, and I'm afraid that some of the natives won't take too kindly to it...
17. What is your five-year plan? Pay off the house and slow down a bit so that I can travel.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Little League Baseball, because it's such a joy to watch the little ones.
19. What show would you be a cast member of? Mulberry
20. What is your most prized possession? My family, of course.
21. Name a favorite childhood memory. Collecting rocks with my dad when we would go on road trips. He used to call me his "little mountain goat", because the bestest rocks were always on top of the hill.
22. What is your favorite movie? The Princess Bride. I developed a crushy 'thing' for Mandy Patinkin because of this movie.
23. What is your favorite quote? "That which you do for the least of these, you do unto me."
24. What is your favorite book? currently? Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
25. What sport would you compare your life to at this time? Is Frisbee a sport? I feel tossed around right now. And chewed on.
26. What's your favorite color, and why that color? Soft buttery yellow, because it makes me feel warm and bright.
Now I tag... Anyone who wants to join in!!