Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How much am I worth?

Okay, Libby over at Neas Nuttiness has mentioned to me, that I must be paying y'all to be my followers - because I'm always one ahead of her.

Now, I like to think that it's because you think I'm the "cat's pajamas" and the "bee's knee's" all wrapped up in one, but I guess I have to be honest and admit that it just might be because you're strange and have nothing better to do with your time.

Libby thinks it's because following me is like watching a train wreck... You don't really want to watch, but you just can't tear your eyes away.
She didn't actually say that, but I like putting words in people's mouths and giving them a hard time. Especially with people I like.

Or maybe I'm one up on her, because you just haven't met Libby yet. If you haven't, get on over there and check her out.
I mean that.
You'll thank me.

But now I have a question.
What is the appropriate renumeration for getting someone to follow you?
How much would I have to pay you, to "follow" me on my blog?

I promise I won't share your info with Libby.

12 comments:

Sherri said...

In my case I think it's a requirement (being family and all) but then again I don't see Bec or Josh on your list of followers, unless their amongst the anonymous viewers...hmmmmmm Bec! Josh! is that you?! :)

Tatersmama said...

Sherri,
A REQUIRMENT?
Like "placate the nutty Mama" and keep peace in the family requirment?

Oh dear... I had no idea.

Kurichan said...

the giggles I get are payment enough for me...
;-)

Tatersmama said...

Kurichan,
Giggles are okay...
Laughing at me is another matter entirely. ;-)

Sherri said...

If my Mama was still with us we'd have 2 nutty Mama's around. And I mean "nutty" with great affection. MUAH's

The Wife said...

Don't worry 'bout it...you couldn't afford me anyways. This is out of charity! ;o)

Robynn's Ravings said...

I'd sign up TWICE if I could!

Homestay Mama said...

Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine.
and,
Pro 25:11 A word fitly spoken [is like] apples of gold in pictures of silver.

So there you have it! You're worth a lot!

Love your blog, Tatersmama!

rubiesrnotpurple said...

Just feed me chocolate my friend.

Libby's Library said...

I want to know if you've gotten your million dollar check yet?
I need to email you!

By-the-way, you know that I love ya, but I'd knock you into next week if we had to fight over readers!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

We do think you're the bees knees! (As long as you don't sting!)

Becky said...

I am a very good friend of Libby. She is here with us in Lakeland and I am so HAPPY!!! Were your ears burning today? We were at lunch and all we did was eat and talk blogging. She mentioned you and so I am dropping in to say hello from Florida. I must admit you write some funny stuff. By the way, I have been crazy about Tom for years. I have a funny story about shaving on my blog that I will do later. See ya!!


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger