Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It went for a good cause...

Remember that leg hair, from shaving my legs yesterday?

Well, you'll be pleased to know that there was enough to :
Donate a chest wig to Tom Selleck,
(Tom was so pleased with the results, that he immediately had a photo taken, which he then sent it to my cousin Larry.)
Decorate a birthday cake for my cousin Emma,
(Emma, has always wanted to sink her teeth into Tom... and now we've given her the chance)
and then I knitted up a pot scrubber, to boot!
I think I'm going to have to start shaving my legs on a more regular basis, instead of just doing an annual or bi-annual shave.
I'm much more aerodynamic now... and I swear I lost a good 14 pounds.
But the donating to a good cause and making several people happy in the process... well, that's what really made my day.
I'm just made that way...

10 comments:

Libby's Library said...

How do you come up with these ideas? There must be more to it, than the tequila!
I also want to know how you manage to always have just one more follower than I do. Are you paying people?

Tatersmama said...

Libby Honey, I just live my life... and then I write about it. Tequila is only rarely involved.
And yes, I pay people to follow me. You don't really think they would do it otherwise, do you? ;-)

Sherri said...

What a nut. What a great addition to my family of other nuts...hahaha

Tatersmama said...

Sherri, I gotta warn you. Josh takes after his Mama. ;-)
It's sad... but true.

But I'm not really nuts. I'm just a little squirrelly.

The Wife said...

LOL! Maybe I will send you my weed wacker next time! I've been known to use it on occasion.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Okay, I just wanna know if that is your leg hair on the cake?! And Tom Selleck never looked better than in your fur rug. All 14 lbs. of it. THINK of the money you saved on razors. Frugal Maven will be proud of you!

Homestay Mama said...

I'm really cracking up over here--you ladies are the funniest!

rubiesrnotpurple said...

Um ... how many razors DID you use?

Neabear said...

This is too funny! I have seen you commenting here and there and thought I would check you out. Are you really from Murphy's? That is cool if you are. I have been there before.

Ladybird World Mother said...

!! This is so funny because I shaved my legs too, and between us we could have stuffed a mattress!
Oh am so glad that am not only one... will be back. Oh, and am going to follow you... No payment required!


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger