Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cool Stuff !!!

I was feeling like warmed over crap yesterday and just about the time the tears started flowing from the tooth pain, I got a knock on the door.
It was my gorgeous, spunky, parcel post guy... and he brought me a box full of riches!

I still feel like lukewarm crap this morning, (I'm pretty sure I broke a tooth, and that it's abscessed) but at least I'm into countdown mode and the dreaded, yet longed-for dentist visit is only about 5 hours away. I can't wait to see this guy... and this time it isn't simply because he's cute as all get out and sounds like Billy Connolly when he speaks. I usually just close my eyes and drift off to the sound of his voice, but today may be another matter entirely. With needles and implements of torture. {{{shudders}}}

Anyway.... I was glad to see the goodies I received yesterday, but I had a hard time working up much enthusiasm... you know what I mean?

But this morning? Wooooo Doodleys!! There's some cool, cool, stuff there and I can't wait to take some pics to share with y'all !

That's all I'm sayin'...

(Ooopsies... Hey, Boo Boo! I forgot to say that this goodie parcel thing involves a pic-a-nic basket ! My friend Anita, is waaaay smarter than the average bear!)

7 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

You can't stop THERE just at the good part! You have a dentist appt. in 5 hrs. and for all we know you may not come back!! LOL

Libby's Library said...

Let us know how the visit goes. If you get the chance, get a pic of the cutie dentist! Just for Pete's sake, if they give you some gas, keep your mouth shut, cause who knows what you might blurt out to that man...
...shoot, that won't work. You have to keep your mouth open.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,on second thought, maybe you should just get Novacaine. Just, for the love of all that's holy, LEAVE THE CRISCO AT HOME!

Libby's Library said...

Shoot - Robin snuck in and left the first comment while I was still typing. I swannee that woman isn't real...I think that she's a robot or somthing.

Tatersmama said...

Robynn, Patience is a virtue... So are you telling me that you aren't virtuous??? ;-) I'm taking the pics now, but probably won't get them uploaded until later.
Like General Macarthur said : I shall return.
Hopefully.

Libby, I'm going to the dentist... so of course I'm leaving the Crisco at home!! I only take Crisco to the proctologist... sheesh!
Besides, anything I blurt out will be mumbled anyway, so even the juiciest revelations will sound like "mmmmrffrrrwibby shhhhhaid ta leeb the crishhhhco at hmmmm!

Andrea said...

Hope the dentist goes okay!!! Looking forward to seeing what was in your goodie parcel!!! :)

Treehouse Chef said...

I am also a Curious George....I want to know what was in the box!

Bz said...

Welll no wonder I missed commenting on this (earlier) .. you've already got pics up! ...Man-o-WOman.. you're good AND with a bad tooth!
(plus our outlying network has been kersnooked-deed for the last 18+ hours)


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger