Thursday, February 12, 2009

Passing along Lemonade Awards - part Deux

Now what I forgot to mention
in part one of the "Lemonade Award" post, was that you're supposed to link the award back to me, ( and preferably say all kinds of nice things about me, so that the whole wide bloggie world will see how wonderful I am and then come and check my blog...But to be honest, I just added that in for a little extra flair. You're not really required to do it, I'm just sayin' that it would be nice.)
Then you link back to the 10 people you pass it along to.

Got it?
Now... to make it even more confusing, here are my final 5 "awardees". (Is awardees a word? Or should it be award-ies?) Anyway... here are the 5 additional ladies that I'm passing the award along to.

Again, in no particular order :

Cassie at Spring Meadows is always a good read and I really liked her "Love" post today - but then again, I enjoy just about everything she does. Plus, she hasn't been feeling 100% lately, ( those pesky sinus's are a bugger) so maybe a visit from you would do her some good! Please check her out and tell her I said howdy! :-)

Nancy over at Southern Blessings is a lovely, lovely woman with a couple of cutie pie kids, (I'm a sucker for kids, as you can imagine) but be warned... This woman is a Crazy Lady with a Gun, especially where her hens are concerned. Just don't be makin' any barking noises, is all I'm sayin'. Ya might want to tiptoe. lol!

Then there's Sue at Home To The World, who is one incredible, loving, giving woman and I'm proud to call her "friend". Sue shares her home and her heart with International home-stay students and you'll be inspired with all that she does for her "kids". And she's got a heart of gold, besides!
( And Sue? I just noticed that even though I check you daily, I had forgotten to become a follower. That's been rectified now. ;-) )

The Frugal Maven over at Hip and Stingy always has great recipes, great ideas and great commentary. No matter what she's sharing, she always makes me want to try it, even if I don't really think I'll like it. Now that's a woman who knows what she's doing and she does it well. :-)
(and the chocolate recipes??? OH MY!!)

And Mandy over at The Old Dairy is always an inspiration to me. Spending my "morning coffee time" with this girl, is well... it's really one of the best ways to start my day... And starting it in such beautiful surrounds with such a gentle, caring soul, always does my heart good.

Okay, those are my final 5 "Lemonade Award" awardees, but please be sure to check out all my other followers as well. They're ALL special to me in their own unique way and you won't regret checking each and every one of them out.
I mean that. :-)

5 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Good Morning (my time) TM! Looking forward to checking these ladies out. Can't just now but certainly will. And I'll get my post up tomorrow. Seems like a good day to talk about awards and people you love. :)

Praying for you each day and for those affected by these fires.

Becky said...

I am so excited and I can't hide it so the Pointer Sisters say! Thanks for the award!!! Means so much to me. I would like to thank the Academy and Libby for having me start a blog. I really don't have a clue what I'm doin but I keep plodding along. One day my dream is to have a camera that I can learn to use and post beautiful photos like the big girls do! I have so many things I'd like to show ya! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Nancy M. said...

Thanks so much for giving me this award! I love your blog too!!!

Dana said...

Thanks Tatersmama! My very first award! You know I'm a big fan. Lovin' this bloggin' and meeting new people like you. And congrats and your own award.

Tatersmama said...

Robynn... Godd morning (my time)
You'll thank me. Really, you will!
The fires are STILL going on here!

SassyDog, Oh my, are we showing our age here? The Pointer Sisters?
I LOVE the Pointer Sisters!!!
Thanks to the Academy and Libby? Oh my goodness, I'm LMAO here! ;-)

The Blond Duck, Thank you sweetie! I just love your blog and I especially loved the pic with you with food all around your mouth and a sparkle in your eye!!

Nancy, You DESERVE it, girl! I'm just glad you weren't tempted to shoot me! ;-)

FM, Your first? Really? I love the blogging too... mainly because I've gotten to meet so many special people... like you, for instance!


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger