Monday, February 23, 2009

YeeeHAW for Robynn !

I've just gotta share some good news!

Ya'll know my friend Robynn, over at Robynn's Raving's, right?
( if you answered no, you've been living under a rock and you better get right on over there and check her out - right now. That's an order)

Anyway... Robynn entered an essay contest over at Red Pine Mountain (which she won) and she managed to snare a lovely, personal comment from Ree at The Pioneer Woman. as well.
Which doesn't surprise me one little iota, because Robynn deserves the accolades!!!
But from Ree? WOW!
I can feel the "envy green" creeping upon me as I speak !!!

Now Ree is THE Godmother of Blogging. The woman who made me yearn to start my own blog - and I'm posi-lutely sure that she has inspired many others as well.
This woman has shared some recipes that has even my guy wanting to kiss her feet (Chicken Spaghetti...mmm mmm mmm) and he's not even a "feet-kissing" kind of guy... plus she's shared a whole plethora of other yummy recipes as well.
And "Black Heels"? Oh my... this had me sucked in from the moment I first discovered her blog, so I had to beg my guy for a neck massage after sitting glued to the computer for literally hours... because I just had to read the whole thing in one sitting!

This woman Ree... well, she's made me laugh, made me cry and has just plain made me just scratch my head at times.
I want to be Ree when I grow up, okay? And I want my very own Marlboro Man as well.
'Cause if a girl's gonna dream, she ought to dream big, right?

I'm just SO proud for Robynn right now... so I just wanted to share the news with y'all!
Because if anyone deserves a personal comment from Ree, it's my friend Robynn.

Now if you haven't done it before... check out all those links up above and settle in for some darn good reading!
You'll thank me - I know you will!

6 comments:

Libby's Library said...

I read the essay - but dang it all, I can't figure out where to find PDubs comment. I feel so "out of the loop". It's as if I've been sucked down in a deep whole and nobody knows where to look for me.

Can you tell that I'm having a pity party, and I'm the only one who showed up?

Robynn's Ravings said...

With all you have going on in your life? You're writin' about me? For corn's sake. You should be takin' care of YOU right now! But I thank you most heartily for all the love you ALWAYS show. You are a true friend, Katie.

Bz said...

Yes! I agree!
Whaa-hoo for Robynn!
For corn's sake!
:-)

Tatersmama said...

Libby, I think if you go to the first link (Red Pine Mountain) and check the comments on that post, that's where PDubs comment it.

Robynn, Are you kidding? That's just what friends do.
You owe me $1.79 btw... ;-)

Bz, Is the girl funny or what? She deserves whatever she gets.
;-)

Homestay Mama said...

Yup, I also say 'yaaaay' for Robynn. But Tatersmama, your writing is every bit as good as Robynn's--and Libby's, too! I get my daily fix of chuckles from reading all three. So, don't let envy get you down 'cuz I just know your turn is coming--I can feel it in my bones! :-)

*Hugs*

Tatersmama said...

Homestay Mama.... I'm *blushing* here, but thank you for your kind words!


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger