Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving !

I know it isn't quite Turkey Day in the US yet (because you're a day behind us) but it is "Thanksgiving Thursday" here in Oz... and my mouth is all droolin' and the tears are welling up, just thinking about a sharing a delicious Thanksgiving dinner with much-loved family and friends.

Until I saw this guy.
Now I think I may just get take-away for dinner.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving... and that your day, and your dinner is truly wonderful !!

Just don't look at Herbert here.
He'll ruin your appetite.




6 comments:

NoBS said...

Oh, he's adorable! How could anyone eat him?

Sooziebelle said...

Oh he is most definitely cute! I am also going to give ol' Tom a break today, as it is too hot here to even think about cooking a turkey (I did think about it of course), let alone eating a big plate of food, followed by pie. Maybe if the weather cools down next week I will buy a small one, and pay $10.00 a kilo and hope it's worth it.

Meanwhile, it's bean and cheese quesadillas with my own homemade quacamole for supper for us tonight!

velomom said...

Hi there!
Thank you for your very kind comments on my blog. So, of course I had to find out who you are. I love your pictures - we live very close to Angels Camp. We live in the tippy toes of the California foothills..a very small town of Clements.
Happy Thanksgiving! No turkey for us, so the gobbler is safe here....not so for cows!!
God bless you!

Tania said...

Lol, what a great picture. That turkey sure has personality, just look at his georgemous face. Think I'll skip turkey for Christmas lunch this year, it must have been the way he looked at me.

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

AW! He's actually kinda cute in an ugly sorta way, LOL.

Angelena said...

Love the picture of Herbert


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger