Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mamma Mia !


I watched Mamma Mia yesterday and OMG... that is one fantastic movie ! In fact, it was so fantastic, that I watched it 3 times... back to back. Yep, I really did ! I even got out the wire whisk and sang and danced along the last 2 times. Sadly, I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but man.. I was giving them a run for the money!! And I had a ball !

I had a friend who went to see it at the movies a month or so ago and she gave it a "thumbs down" ( hey...remember Siskel and Ebert?) but I didn't let that sway me and I'm sooo glad I didn't. Maybe it's a generational thing, I dunno. All I know it that it really hit a chord with me and I'm still dancin' !


And that Meryl Streep? Holy Cow.. that woman looks better at 59 years of age than most women do at half her age.... and she's an utterly fantastic actress. I love her to bits!
So, if you get a chance to see Mamma Mia .... SEE IT. Better yet, buy the DVD so you can watch it over and over again. You'll feel good - I know you will...
And make sure you get out your hairbrush, 'cause you'll be singin' along !
Mamma mia, here I go again,
My my, how can I resist you?

No comments:


Feedjit

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Thanks for visiting!


Thank you Libby!

Honest Scrap Award

Honest Scrap Award
Powered By Blogger